Job Connection Listing Information
iHeartMedia Minot and this station present the job connection. The job connection is the ideal way for you to fill your staffing needs. Whether you’re looking for an Executive Director, or seasonal construction workers, the job connection is the perfect place to reach them. Put 6 radio stations and 6 websites to work for you, and fill your open positions.
CERT ATHLETIC TRAINER
Full Time, Days/Evenings
Work Schedule: Rotating Event Assignments
Hours Per Pay Period: 80
Req # 45974
• POSITION SUMMARY
o This employee is responsible to complete assigned duties as directed for sports medicine department. The employees schedule will be arranged by the sports medicine manager. The athletic trainer provides sports medicine services to athletes involved in competition at contracted events including practices and games, matches, or meets. There may include athletic training services for the physically active population of the region at the Sports Medicine Clinic or area athletic events. The athletic trainer will also participate in rehabilitation education programs for Trinity staff, the community, health education, and other organizations in the northwest North Dakota area. The athletic trainer will also assist in developing and monitoring Quality Management activities.
• MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Licenses and Certifications Required
• BOC certification
• Current ND Athletic Training licensure by time of hire
• CPR certification required within 30 days of hire - must have prior to seeing patients
• Valid driver's license or transportation available to assigned events
2. Educational Requirements
• Degree in Athletic Training, as evidenced by licensure
3. Experience Requirements
• May vary according to work assignment
4. Special Skills or Training Requirements
• Organize time well to meet job expectations and performance standards.
• Establish good rapport with other healthcare workers.
• Be adaptive to changing work situations.
• Communicate orally with all customers.
• Be flexible to changing work environment and to function well under pressure.
• Teach one-on-one to large groups of people.
• Should be able to address the needs of athletes of all ages by assessment, treatment or referral to the medical personnel competent in their care.
• Be proficient in computer skills including word and excel and can utilize the internet without difficulty.
Excavating Inc. of Minot is seeking Class A CDL truck drivers and heavy equipment operators for the upcoming construction season. Excavating Inc is an equal opportunity employer with health, vision and 401K offered. Pre employment drug testing is required. Apply in person or go to www.excavatinginc.com
Ideal Completions is looking for Flowback Operators and Supervisors. No experience is needed.
Will train the right individuals. Requires away from home hours. Offers full benefits including 401K.
For more information, call 701-495-0130 or for more information visit their website at
4 Bears is looking for people to fill full and part-time positions. Work in comfort with flexible hours! Full time employees receive a $1500 Sign on Bonus, health insurance, paid life insurance, 401K, vacation and other great benefits. Go to 4bearscasino. com, click on employment and view all of 4 Bears Job Opportunities
Newkota of Minot
Newkota of Minot is growing and currently looking for Flowback Supervisor and Operators, offering competitive wages and full benefits. Experience preferred but training provided for the right person. Start your career today at newkota.com.
Spectrum Massage School
Are you interested in a new exciting career in massage therapy? ! Become a licensed massage therapist at Spectrum School of massage in Minot. Classes start July fifth. for details or to sign up, contact Spectrum School of Massage at 701. 509. 2260
Hight Construction in Minot is now hiring a Class A CDL Driver/Equipment Operator and experienced carpenters. We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package. To apply call (701) 839-5819. That’s 701-839-5819.
MINOT MILLING has immediate openings for Bulk Loaders, Shift Millers and a sanitation worker. Full benefits package and minimum starting pay of $16.85 to $20.45. Apply at Minot Milling today located at 5600 4th Avenue northeast in Minot.
Cashwise Foods Minot
Fresh careers grow at Cashwise in Minot. We're hiring for a variety of full and part time positions. Join our team of employee owners and receive remarkable benefits. Discover your new career or secondary job at cash wise. Stop in store or apply online at cashwise jobs.com.